We ( me, Maria, Daria, Julie, Tina and Cliona) have all selected to be in the Networked Learning group for our group project. We are working really well collaboratively so far 🙂
I wouldn’t say we have a particular ‘leader’ as such in the group, we are all just working well collaboratively. We have all started to contribute and undertake the readings already.
For my own contribution:
- I set up a Google Document with some key timescales
- Outlined a proposed way forward to allow us to work collaboratively
- Set up a draft set of Google Slides to get us going in terms of the presentation.
- I also set up a Zoom meeting which worked well – we had our first meeting on Monday 11 Feb.
- Uploaded the Zoom Meeting to Youtube and circulated to the group
- Maria suggested we could use Whatsapp to help with quick chats so I set up a Whatsapp group which is really helpful…
- I found a relevant podcast by Bonnie Stewart on the Teaching in Higher Ed series that I shared with the others
- Made a quick drawing of the sorts of questions that we need to cover ( based on a helpful post I saw in one of the other forums !)
- Contacted Laura Gogia about her paper – she sent me a further link which I have shared with the group
- Read and made notes on Laura’s paper
- Read and made notes on Chapter 1 Exploring the Theory, Pedagogy and Practice of Networked Learning ( Not very happy with these notes as I am struggling to find space and time to study at the moment pending my house move ! )
So by the 20 Feb we need to have :-
a) A document that roughly outlines what we want to say
b) A rough set of slides
c) Each of us needs to prepare our one minute paper by this date also
We can tidy things up after the deadline